Where to Find Fine Jewelry Inspired by Our Favorite Paintings - Condé Nast Traveler
Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Where to Find Fine Jewelry Inspired by Our Favorite Paintings - Condé Nast Traveler

Where can I see it? SFMOMA, San Francisco
How can I wear it? As a malachite and diamond pendant by Bulgari.
The Lowdown: The story goes that Andy Warhol offered Nicola Bulgari some paintings in exchange for jewels, which he turned down. “In those days, we were both young and I did not like his style,” Bulgari would later say. “I had no idea one day his paintings would be worth so much, so I simply refused. It was the worst deal of my life.” Perhaps this pendant is the Italian jeweler’s way of making amends. Andy Warhol Sunset necklace in rose gold, onyx, malachite, and diamonds, price upon request, Bulgari (bulgari.com)




- Copyright © Jewelry - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -