7 Classic Jewelry Trends That Will Never Go Out of Style - WHOWHATWEAR
Tuesday, July 9, 2019

7 Classic Jewelry Trends That Will Never Go Out of Style - WHOWHATWEAR

I love jewelry, but that doesn’t mean I buy it often. In fact, while I routinely wear anywhere from eight to 15 pieces at a time, my collection of rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings has grown slowly and taken a lot of patience. After all, while jewelry comes at all sorts of price points, it still feels like an investment—as it should. Personally, unless I’m buying something extremely trendy and affordable, I expect that a piece will last me years and that I’ll rarely be compelled to take it off.

So what makes jewelry investment-worthy? Timelessness. This may sound contradictory, but I’m here to inform you that a lot of jewelry trends actually are forever. Take pearls, for example, which tend to rise and fall in popularity. They’ve had a major resurgence over the past few seasons, but even if you temporarily retire your recently acquired pieces, we guarantee you’ll eventually want to take them out of your jewelry box again. Luckily there are quite a few jewelry trends in the same boat, and I’ve rounded them up for you here today. Just keep scrolling to see and shop them all…




- Copyright © Jewelry - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -