Jets' Le'Veon Bell replaces stolen jewelry with wild shopping spree | How much did he spend? What did he buy? - NJ.com
Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Jets' Le'Veon Bell replaces stolen jewelry with wild shopping spree | How much did he spend? What did he buy? - NJ.com

Jets running back Le’Veon Bell finally replaced his stolen jewelry stash, and he did so with an epic shopping spree.

Bell, who allegedly had $520,000 worth of jewelry stolen from him by two girlfriends back in May, spent $300,000 on new bling over the weekend, according to TMZ Sports.

Here’s all he bought from the Icebox in Atlanta, Georgia, according to the report:

  • Two 14 karat white and yellow gold zig-zag style diamond rings, worth $5,000 each
  • One 14 karat yellow gold Icebox diamond bangle worth $20,000
  • One 14 karat white gold Icebox spike diamond bangle worth $26,000
  • One 14 karat white gold Icebox nail bangle worth $22,000
  • One 14 karat white gold diamond pinkie ring worth $10,500
  • One 14 karat yellow gold diamond star ring worth $18,000
  • One Rolex Datejust 41MM wristwatch with 18.82 cts of VS diamonds worth $35,000
  • One pair of 14 karat white gold diamond stud earrings with one VS diamond in each earring worth $18,000
  • One 14 karat white gold Marina style diamond ring worth $4,500
  • One 14 karat white gold Marina style diamond chain with over 50.33 cts of VS diamonds worth $75,000
  • One 14 karat white gold Marina style diamond bracelet with over 26.76 cts of VS diamonds worth $31,500
  • One custom piece specifically designed for him by the pros at Icebox worth $50,000.

The haul should be more than enough to fill the void left by May’s theft.

As a refresher on the incident, or in case you missed it altogether: Bell alleged that two of his girlfriends stole $520,000 worth of jewelry from his Florida home when he left them there alone and naked, according to a 911 call he made.

“Well, I had two girls in my house. And I got up, and I did my normal routine to go to work out. So I left the workout for a couple hours. When I came back, they took my money, they took my watch, my jewelry, a couple more of my things of value out of my house. I don’t know where they’re at. I tried to call them before I called you guys. I tried to call them and they’re not answering me, and they’re ignoring me."

The 911 operator asked Bell to rehash what was allegedly stolen. He then mentioned clothes and shoes, in addition to the jewelry. The operator then asked Bell for the total estimated value of the items. His answer: “Oh, like a million dollars.”

The latest haul may not quite reach seven figures, but Bell got a lot of ice to wear heading into his first fall in East Rutherford.

(NJ Advance Media’s Darryl Slater contributed to this report.)

Brian Fonseca may be reached at bfonseca@njadvancemedia.com. Follow him on Twitter @briannnnf. Find NJ.com on Facebook.




- Copyright © Jewelry - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -