5 Must Have Statement Jewelry For The Summer As Told By Philly's Influencers - Philadelphia Style Magazine
Wednesday, June 12, 2019

5 Must Have Statement Jewelry For The Summer As Told By Philly's Influencers - Philadelphia Style Magazine

This summer, we are saying goodbye to the minimal look when it comes to our jewelry and hello to some bold, look-at-me styles. Here are five must-have statement jewelry pieces that Philadelphia’s influencers say will not only pull any look together, but will also make you stand out from the crowd.

A Pop of Color

Katerina_Seigel.jpg

“My favorite go-to statement jewelry in the summer is a fun pair of earrings! I absolutely love how a good pair of earrings can dress up an outfit and add a completely different vibe to it. My current favorites are a classic pair of thick gold hoops or anything with color (think pom pom drop earrings, tassel dangles, etc). You can catch me in them at all times!” –Katerina Seigel, founder of Sincerely, Katerina, a lifestyle blog, @katerinaseigel

Shells, Shells, & More Shells

Priyanka_Setty.JPG

“I love whimsical pieces, which is why I was drawn to shell jewelry. I especially love when they are gold shells, which glams them up and makes them dressier! It adds a visually interesting detail to an everyday piece. I personally love dressing up a casual look with glam pieces and will be pairing my pieces with a simple cami or white tee and denim—an effortless look for summer!” –Priyanka Setty, fashion and lifestyle blogger at Paint the Town Chic, @paintthetownchic

Floral & Crystal Fashion Necklaces

Iesha_Vincent.jpg

“Some great statement jewelry pieces that I love to wear in the summer are mostly statement necklaces that have a floral design and big crystals. The brightness of the piece matched with the colors of the outfit work together to make the entire look bold and it highlights the main color of the entire outfit. For a major event or even an everyday look, I like to style my statement necklaces with off the shoulder tops or dresses so that my neck and chest area doesn't look so bare. I typically like the ones that aren't too close the neck and drop down so that they are centered.” –Iesha Vincent, petite fashion and lifestyle blogger at livinglesh.com, @livinglesh

Oversized & Geometric

Kelley_Galloway.jpeg

“My favorite statement jewelry trend for this summer are oversized geometric-shaped earrings. Clay half circles and other abstract shapes are my favorite right now to add some personality to minimalist outfits. I also love adding chic metal pieces when wearing outfits with more color. Metals keep things neutral and won't overwhelm your more colorful looks.” –Kelley Galloway, lifestyle blogger at whatkelleylikes.com, @whatkelleylikes

Vintage Pearls

Laurelle.jpg

“This summer I’m wearing and hunting for unique statement jewelry pieces that are vintage designer, beach-inspired or have pearls. All three are trending, but they’re trends I’m choosing to invest in a bit because they fit my style well and I can still wear for years to come. Pearls always come back, beach-inspired pieces will always be appropriate for summer or tropical trips, and designer typically retains its value and relevance for years.” –Laurelle, life and style blogger at bellebylaurelle.com, @bellebylaurelle




- Copyright © Jewelry - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -