The 3 Best Liquid Jewelry Cleaners - Bustle
Saturday, August 31, 2019

The 3 Best Liquid Jewelry Cleaners - Bustle

If you want one product that can tackle most kinds of jewelry without utilizing harsh chemicals or ammonia, this Simple Shine gentle jewelry cleaner solution might be the right choice for you. The manufacturer says it's safe to clean gold, palladium, platinum, stainless steel, titanium, diamonds, cubic zirconium, pearls, beads, porous stones, soft stones, enamel, and treated gemstones. It also comes with an included cleaning brush.

One note: Despite the manufacturer's claim that it works well on silver, some reviewers report they had better luck cleaning their silver jewelry with the non-toxic silver cleaner by the same company. Also, because of its gentleness, you may want to opt for a stronger chemical cleaner if your jewelry has years of build-up and tarnish on it.

What fans say: “I adore this product! I use it literally every day. Drop my engagement ring and wedding band in for two minutes every morning. It’s incredible how much grime and dirt diamonds can pick up only in one day. My rings look brand new every day and I get comments from strangers all the time saying how shiny my stones are. I do not use the little brush that it comes with, I use a toothbrush. The little brush was too flimsy to scrub the underside of the diamond on my engagement ring. But, seriously, this product is awesome. It doesn’t smell bad or offensive at all either.”

Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments.




- Copyright © Jewelry - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -